Thursday 21 August 2014

We have arrived!

Bula
We are now back in Fiji! It’s like we never left. There are a few new sights and a lot of old sights like the mall, taxis, buses and the people. The people are the same with all that hustle and bustle. When we arrived we were taken to the home that we are now staying in.  It is down the road from the house we stayed in last year. We have a nice flash house with a T.V.! We haven’t had that in the previous years.  
The Hibiscus Festival is on and that makes it extra busy. At the festival Dad, Paige and I went on the merry mixer and I kept squishing Paige and Dad. Paige and I were able to get one thing each and I decided to get a giant candy floss on a stick while Paige got a double scoop ice-cream.
 It’s been really hot here and we have gone for a few swims at the Holiday Inn hotel. Mum buys herself an ice-coffee there and we get a free swim in their pool.

Miss you all can’t wait to get a reply, bye.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan hope u are having fun love cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dylan, It sound like you enjoyed the fair. I have never seen such a big candy floss before, did you eat it all? I am glad you have a nice house to stay in it looks great.
    Love Nana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey mate looks like fun, hoped we were there
      p.s. don't eat to much sweets and go on the rides or it will be in vain of ever getting them
      well bye for now
      Brady Nicholson

      Delete
  3. Hi Dylan! I enjoyed skyping you guys this afternoon. Thanks for making time for us. I hope you found the encounter with the rest of the class somewhat more civilised than before! Tell me more about the Hibiscus Festival. Why do they hold this festival? What do people do and wear to celebrate it? What is Suva like? Give me the detailed low-down so I can picture it in my mind. Oh, by the way, cool blog - great pix. Mr M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dood, I can’t believe you’re in Fiji, this is amazing. I’m so happy for you. That candy floss looks like a pink elephant. IT’S HUGE. And that roller coaster thingy is cooooool. Well I’ve been having the time of my life at school, so fun!!!! We are doing so much exciting and interesting work, like tom sawyer essays (one of the best), and emperor profiles, roman projects, and church history, ITS SO FUN. Well I hope you enjoy your stay, and have a nice time, sayonara DYLAN.

    Reinhardt. A.K.A Sarge Wooofles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This piece is what you call a Thing cheese with a monkey strapped to a rocket falling into a pit of green acid lava with a chipmunk waiting at the bottom haha that i.....GOLLEMM

      Delete
    2. Reinhardt you like the tom sawyer I hate it. it is soooooo boring :(

      Delete
  5. Hi Dylan, this is going to be about a 80-100 word reply to YOU. how are you Dylan how are you doing i doing fine. tomorrow we have cross country and we have to hand our tom sawyer essays in. We have our church history tomorrow also and on wednesday we do our roman projects and and my dad is doing a 3-D printing of an arrear of my house and we can't wait to see you when you get back.

    Bye
    P.S. Elizabeth misses paige a lot.

    ReplyDelete